Below you will find a variety of resources and member benefits.
In addition to the NAR Member Benefits Summary, NAR Information Services includes the world’s largest real estate library and an archival collection focusing on the evolution of the REALTOR® Organization and the real estate industry. Information Services’ online resources for REALTORS® and Association staff include:
- Online Library Catalog: Browse the NAR Library’s collection of more than 12,000 books!
- References (formerly Field Guides): One-stop resource packages on dozens of subjects of interest to REALTORS®.
- Real Estate Business Letter Templates: Sample letters for members to apply in a variety of business communication situations.
- EBSCO: Free full-text access to more than 5,000 of business magazines and newsletters (an NAR.realtor User Name and Password are required to access EBSCO).
- eBooks: Borrow any of over 5,000 titles on real estate, finance, association management, and other topics.
- The .REALTOR domain allows members to further brand themselves as a REALTOR®.
- HouseLogic is members’ source for ready-to-use articles on all aspects of homeownership for their consumer communications.
- The REALTOR® Benefits Program saves members money on: health insurance, E & O insurance, marketing programs, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, or FIAT® auto discounts, cell phone plans, car rentals, and more!
- Education opportunities for members to stand out from other real estate professionals! Learn about earning a Master’s Degree in Real Estate through REALTOR® University, or earn NAR-approved Designations and Certifications.
- NAR’s Member Value Plus or MVP reward program: Take action, get a reward! A new MVP offer is posted every two weeks!